Anyone can start their OWN Online Business
I can show you how
A large percentage of the working population do not like their jobs. They are fed up with spending hours in traffic getting to a job they don’t like. And when they get to that job, they get told what to do by someone they probably don’t like that much either.
Many people dream of becoming their own boss. A growing number of people are making money online and many had no prior experience at all. You can be one of them.
There is an incredible amount of material online to help you get up to speed. There are many successful entrepreneurs who are willing to help you. These alone are a very valuable resource.
Teaching Tools are now very sophisticated and make learning a lot of fun. Everything is laid out for you in a proven step-by-step approach. The cost to get started is very low and my What’s Included article shows how to get started for FREE.
The first thing we have to do is make up our minds that we will take control of our own destiny and will work hard to get there. This isn’t a get-rich-quick scheme, but it can, over time, bring financial freedom. You will see the many success stories of people just like you and me who are doing very well. Many of these people had no prior experience. You can do it too.
Perhaps like a lot of people, you are fed up with your current job/s and are currently on the fence trying to decide whether or not to start your own business. Maybe you are like me and wanted to start something online for a long time, but just don’t seem to be able to get it going. Something always seems to get in the way. I was on the fence for years! Let’s take a quick look at the most common reason that we postpone something we really want to do.
F.E.A.R. False Expectations Appearing Real
- Fear of failure.
- Fear of what others (especially family and friends) will think of us if we fail.
- Fear that we aren’t smart enough or don’t have the right qualifications.
- Fear we aren’t good-looking enough, too heavy, too thin.
- Fear we are too old, too young, too shy.
- Fear of becoming too successful and how others may look at us.
But fear is not reality – it only exists in our thoughts.
What would you start if you KNEW you could not fail?
F.A.I.L. First Attempt In Learning
That’s right, it’s only the first attempt in learning about something. Nothing more. We should learn from the experience and move forward.
Successful people forge ahead knowing full well that no matter how well they plan, nothing is guaranteed to succeed the first time around. There is a direct relationship between the number of times we try things and our odds of our success.
In fact, most millionaires fail far more often than the average person. They don’t care how if they look stupid, and they don’t care what others think of them. Sure, some people will laugh at them behind the scenes when they fall, but this will be only a temporary setback because they pick themselves up and bounce back quickly. The naysayers just make the successful-entrepreneur-to-be more determined than ever. There has never been a millionaire or billionaire who hasn’t failed multiple times.
If you think about it, does it really matter if you fail a few times if the end result is success?
Failing at something doesn’t mean that we are failures! It might simply mean we need to tweak something in order to get positive results. Get good at failing, and you’ll get good at winning.
People just like you are making money online
Here is a small list of the ways people are making money online:
- Affiliate marketing – my #1 recommendation
- Writing an eBook
- Making YouTube videos/podcasts
- Helping people build websites
- Helping companies sell their products with product reviews
- Helping people drive traffic to their websites or their company
- Packaging your expertise and offering it to appropriate clients
- Create and sell courses (people always want to learn things)
- FBA – Fulfillment By Amazon
- And many more …
All of these have one thing in common: Helping others.
It is critical that in order to succeed online, we need to be obsessed with providing information that will be useful in helping people find what they are looking for. And to make that experience for them as easy as possible.
Millions of people every day are looking for information of some kind. They make purchases based on other people’s collective reviews and opinions. Some want to find out how to increase their business revenue, and others want help with building an online business. Some want to find out how to make more money, be slimmer, eat healthier, dress better, save money, get coupons, learn to make sushi, find out where the best vacation spots are. The list is practically endless.
You can help these people and get paid for doing it.
for your online business success
- Have a determination to succeed.
- Be self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Have the belief that you are in control of your own success.
- Be willing to ask others when issues arise you can’t seem to figure out.
- Enjoy learning and helping other people.
- Be prepared to be in it for the long run. It takes time but will be worth it.
6 Steps for starting your online business
- Determine what you are truly interested in. This is called your niche (your ideal topic).
- Join a community with successful people who will help and guide you.
- Create your website. This is your base.
- Find out what the people in your niche are looking for and how you can provide it.
- Create lots of content that will genuinely help others
- Link your content to products and/or services that your readers might find useful
Step 1. Your ideal Niche
Your niche is an area of particular interest to you or perhaps an area in which you are qualified. It should be something that you will enjoy researching, and writing articles about. It should also be something that people are having problems with and need help. If you’re struggling to find your niche, there is a wealth of information available online to help you figure this out.
Step 2. Join a community of successful people who’ll help you
This is an important step in the process because all successful people learn from those who have gone before them. There’s no need to make the same mistakes that they did. It will save you a tremendous amount of time. People love to share things that they have accomplished, and successful people are no exception.
Step 3. Create your own website
Your website is your base. This is where you begin building your business. It’s quite exciting. I can show you how this is easy, even if you’ve had no previous experience. The wonderful community I joined has shown me how to create this website, and I knew absolutely nothing about how to do this a few months ago. You can do it too.
Step 4. Find out what are people in your niche looking for
The internet is the place to find this information fast. You will be directly benefiting from the information that other people are sharing with you. This is what you’ll soon be doing too. The company in my #1 recommendation has the world’s best training for affiliate marketing and has many tools that get you up to speed quickly.
Step 5. Create content for your website
This where you get to write about your subject in detail. It is during this part of the process where you will be writing many articles with varying subject titles, which all relate to your niche. As time goes by you’ll learn a lot about your customers and will be able to provide what they are looking for.
Step 6. Link to products related to your niche
As your content grows you will be providing links to information and products that are related to your niche. Some of these items will generate revenue for you. That’s where the name affiliate marketing comes from. You earn a commission on each sale for promoting other people’s products.
Instead of trying to get 100% of one thing, why not get a little of many things!
This is precisely what makes affiliate marketing a great online business. You can share in the sale of many products at the same time. And some of these products will, in turn, be purchased by many people, thus exponentially increasing your potential commissions. This really is a powerful concept.
It can be incredibly exciting to have your own online business.
- No office to go to every day. You can be home working on your business on those rainy days.
- No grumpy Boss breathing down on your neck.
- No fancy work clothes to buy.
- No commute.
- Choose your own hours.
- Sleep in when you want. But not too often! LOL
- Run your business from anywhere that has internet access.