What is it? A web-based Keyword Research Tool
Founders: Kyle Loudon & Carson Lim
Price: Free (30 searches), $49/mth, $99/mth
Training: Very comprehensive
Support: Great, always helpful and fast responses to my questions
Best for: Affiliate marketers, website developers, content writers, bloggers Businesses of all sizes looking to expand their marketing.
My Take: I use it and highly recommend it.
Why everyone is crazy about it
I am going to share with you how to use Jaaxy for everything related to keywords.
With more than 500 million brand new keywords searched every day in Google alone, you can see why it’s vitally important to have the right tools.
Jaaxy helps you quickly sort and analyze vast amounts of information in seconds so you can determine the validity of your keyword. It will save you a lot of time, thereby freeing you up to focus on other important things.
I personally use it for all my keyword searching. I can find any keyword’s traffic and competition numbers almost instantly. Jaaxy makes the process very fast, seamless and easy to understand.
When I started my online business, I didn’t know anything about traffic, keywords and how Google, Bing and Yahoo track & rank them. But using Jaaxy has opened up a whole new world for me. To run a business effectively and competitively, we need the most advanced tools available. It wasn’t that many years ago when none of these tools existed. And now with mobile devices taking over, it’s incredible how far we’ve come in such a short period.
It’s important to understand how certain factors affect rankings in Google, and how these factors differ for each search engine such as Yahoo and Bing. Jaaxy allows you to analyze rankings across ALL search engines.
It is not just affiliate marketers who use Jaaxy either. Many small, medium and large companies look for keyword data to market their businesses. Jaaxy gives them all the information they need right at their fingertips including Traffic, Competition (QSR), Ranking and Domain information.
In the above chart, I evaluate 3 important factors to quickly see if a keyword is suitable for my content.
Average Over 30 Traffic: This is the overall monthly traffic that my keyword phrase gets globally.
Traffic: This is the estimated amount of traffic you can expect if ranked on the first page of Google for this keyword phrase.
QSR Quoted Research Result: This is the exact number of results on Google that you are competing with. In other words, it’s the competition you have. Naturally, I want a low number (generally under 100) for this result.
KQI Keyword Quality Indicator: Results are either Great, Normal or Poor. Personally, I try to identify keyword phrases that have a KQI of Great.
Let’s take a look at Jaaxy’s features
Jaaxy Lite is FREE with my #1 recommendation
- Search millions of keywords fast and get instant data feedback.
- Analyze your competition by understanding them.
- 99 % search engine coverage – Google, Bing & Yahoo data is pulled within Jaaxy.
- Keyword Management – Save, store, and export your results.
Niches – Alphabet Soup Platform
- Generate powerful alphabetical keyword lists from a single search.
- Find the low-hanging-fruit niches & improve your odds of getting ranked.
- Use the Brainstorm feature to assess the hottest search trends and product information.
- Use the Affiliate Search Function to locate new lucrative ideas.
- Check out what your SEO competition is up to by finding out what ranking factors are helping their rankings.
- Reverse engineer other websites to see what makes them successful.
- Find out what ranking factors affect results in each search engine. They all use their own algorithms and processes to rank websites.
SiteRank for SEO
- Now it’s easier than ever to find out what your website ranking is for the big 3 search engines. It’s critical that you have consistent data on where your keywords rank.
- SiteRank automates this process and keeps you informed where you are positioned even as rankings continuously change.
- Also, keep an eye on your competition’s rankings compared to yours.
- Find out how effective your backlinks are in terms of SEO.
- If your website is set up in SiteRank, you can track your website rankings over periods of time and graph them for each search engine.
- Instantly find high-value domains.
- Set up a domain portfolio of names you are interested in.
- Local businesses can uncover high-quality local domains.
- Purchase your domain/s in seconds, and you can do it in bulk too.
Pricing Plan comparison
Jaaxy is the best keyword search tool I have found since beginning my online business. It is updated with new tools when necessary, thereby ensuring that I always stay a step ahead of, or at least compete with my competition on a level playing field.
Even though Jaaxy is not totally free, here are two ways you can use it for free:
1. You can test it out and get 30 searches for free.
2. You can get Jaaxy Lite totally free when you sign up for what I consider is the world’s best affiliate marketing training.
I hope this post has provided you with valuable information to further your online business success. I like to hear more about your experience using keyword search tools.
To learn more about keywords please click here.